I've heard from many of you that are unable to travel to conferences before the end of the year who are also looking for solutions to obtaining CEUs to maintain credentialing. Here is an offering that might help you.
The Atlanta School of Sleep Medicine is hosting a a webinar module that consists of five special, training topics that will provide you with the CEUs required to fulfill the yearly BRPT re-certification requirement. You can access the webinars beginning November 15th. They will continue to be available to you until you complete the topics. With the webinars archived, each topic is presented to you at your convenience by a nationally known sleep technology instructor.
- New Scoring Rules for the Experienced Technologist
- Managing Diversity in Sleep Lab Personnel
- Health Literacy: Educating the Patient with Sleep Abnormalities
- Adding Research to your Resume
- Is Pediatrics Right for your Adult Sleep Lab?
You can register at: https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/490579459For more information, Email email@example.com
or call 678-651-2000.
Be well-Sleep well,